Funny Reasons You Should Never Pause Your Favorite Disney Movie
Disney movies are just magical, aren’t they? From the time that you’re old enough to sit through an entire 90-minute animated feature, Disney movies are there to keep you entertained and to teach you valuable life lessons that you’ll never forget. At times, it seems like there’s nothing in the world that could take away from the magic of Disney, but trust me folks, there is. It’s not a scary looking bad guy or even an inappropriate hidden easter egg.
The one thing that can single-handedly take away from the magic of Disney IS… a pause button. Don’t believe me? Well, these creepy Disney screenshots are more than enough reason to never pause a Disney movie.
1. Because it makes Ursula look scarier than she already is.
These are the things that nightmares are made of.
2. Because of how it makes Snow White look.
I’m pretty sure if Prince Charming saw this picture he’d run for the hills.
3. Because it makes Mike Wazowski look like a first year college student.
4. Because of what it did to Tarzan’s neck.
That’s going to hurt in the morning.
5. Because of this terrifying scene…
Gaston is the master of the spit take.
6. Maybe just avoid pausing the film during a Gaston scene.
This is terrifying. No wonder Belle didn’t want to marry him.
7. Because of what it did to Aladdin’s teeth.
8. I really don’t know if this dude is worth the trouble.
9. Herc doesn’t even look like he could fight a cold.
10. I never realized that Cinderella was an R-rated movie.
11. Remember when Jesse got wasted?
Or should I say…BUZZED? Hah! I kill myself…
12. Hercules and Meg aren’t playing nice.
13. When Todd got real awkward with Vixey…
Yeah just DON”T pause a Disney movie.
14. If you don’t want to be traumatized by this Tarzan face, then don’t pause a Disney movie.
15. What about when Herc was surrounded by tons of frisky women and HATED it?
This image is brought to you by paused Disney movies.
16. Alright one more Gaston pause for the road.
This dude is just plain weird, pause or no pause.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”