Leg swelling caused by the retention of fluid in leg tissues is known as peripheral edema. It can be caused by a problem with the circulatory system, the lymphatic system or the kidneys. Other common causes include:
- Blood vessel issues
- Hormonal disorders
- Cardiac insufficiency
- Renal failure
Fortunately, there are many natural remedies that have been proven to be effective in the treatment of swollen legs — namely, parsley.
Known for its amazing ability to eliminate excess fluids from the body, this flowering plant widely cultivated as a herb, a spice, and a vegetable, can be quickly whipped into a natural parsley diuretic to reduce leg swelling by following this quick and easy recipe!
Natural Diuretic Recipe
What you need
- fresh parsley
- 500 ml of water
- Use an entire parsley plant (root and all).
- Wash the parsley and chop into small/fine pieces.
- Bring 500 ml of water to a boil.
- Add 5 teaspoons of the finely chopped parsley and continue with boiling the liquid for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Strain the parsley tea and consume 3x a day.
You will begin to experience the amazing health benefits quickly, and will see an improvement in leg swelling in just a few day’s time.
If you’ve been having trouble with leg swelling, give this all-natural recipe a shot! If you know someone that could benefit from this recipe, be sure to share with your friends and family by clicking the button below.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”