Does eating a metabolism boosting cookie for breakfast sound like a dream come true? Then you’re in luck!
This coconut cookie recipe will fill your tummy, give you a burst of sustained burst of energy, and will help boost your metabolism and burn fat!
So what’s the catch?
The truth is that outside of 20 minute prep time, absolutely nothing at all! So what’re you waiting for? Let’s goooooo…..
Coconut Cookie Recipe
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds
- ½ cup of high-quality protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Roughly chop sunflower seeds or other nuts you may wish to use in the blender until broken up into chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir, if the mix is too crumbly, try adding in an additional tablespoon of coconut oil, and a bit of water if needed.
- Scoop cookies onto a cookie tray. The recipe should yield about 18 cookies.
- Gently press the cookies down to flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- LET THE FAT BURNING COMMENCE!
This fun and tasty recipe is full of fiber, clean protein, and healthy fats. It is low carb, ketogenic, helps stabilize blood sugar, and effectively burn fat.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”