This delicious and simple wine gummy bear recipe will not only delight your guests, but will leave you feeling fantastic as well. Here’s everything you know to make this snack that’s sure to be the highlight of any party!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 90 mins
Total time: 1 hour 35 mins
Serves: Makes about 125 Gummy Bears
What you need:
- 1 Cup Wine
- 3 Tablespoons or 6 packets of powdered Gelatin
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 drop pink food coloring (if making Rosé Gummy Bears)
- 2-3 Gummy Bear Molds
- Mix the wine, sugar and gelatin in a saucepan over low-medium heat (if you’re like us and want to retain the alcohol content, be sure not to exceed 90 degrees).
- Whisk for 2-3 minutes or until sugar and gelatin have dissolved. If you’re making Rosé gummy bears, stir in pink food coloring).
- Using a glass measuring cup with a spout, pour the mixture over the gummy bear molds. Use an offset spatula to remove the excess and ensure all the molds are filled.
- Refrigerate for 90 minutes.
- When gelatin has set, bears will easily pop out from mold.
- Store uneaten wine gummy bears in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”