Below are 25 brilliant design ideas that will definitely inspire you to create an interior you’ve always dreamed of.
1. Mirrors give the illusion of space
Place mirrors on closet doors to refresh the interior and visually expand a small room. Click here to watch the process of creating mirrored doors.
2. A small mirror can become a cute decoration
You can turn an ordinary plastic-framed mirror into a beautiful interior decoration using rope and glue. Check out the instructions here.
3. Put a beautiful and practical jar organizer on the wall
A jar organizer will save space in your bathroom and become a nice interior decoration. Watch the video to see how to make the same one.
5. A colorful print on curtains can refresh any room
Bring a colorful print to your plain curtains to renew the interior. Click here for more details.
6. Hang curtains closer to the ceiling to create the illusion of large windows
Hang curtains as close to the ceiling as possible to make windows look bigger.
7. A long shower curtain makes the bathroom look more spacious
Use the same idea to get the illusion of a high ceiling in the bathroom; just hang a long shower curtain close to the ceiling.
8. Create an unusual rod for curtains
An unusual rod for curtains will emphasize the style of the interior and show off your great taste. Check out more interesting ideas for decorating windows here.
10. New handles will refresh your cupboards
No need to buy new furniture to refresh the interior. Sometimes, new small details are all you need to drastically change the room.
11. Create a colorful frame for the TV
Use a colorful frame to highlight a TV in the room. Click here to see more ideas.
12. Try to hide annoying wires
Use a shower rod to hide wires. Get the instructions with photos here.