“What do you want to eat?” “I don’t know, what do you want?” “How about we go out?” “Where do you want to go?” So how do you choose? Do you just go to the same place you always go, or do you venture out of your comfort zone and try a new spot?
Well these clever restaurants know that you have a lot of choices, and they use humor to get you in the door and keep you coming back!
1. Actually, it’s a new breed of human, but you’ve probably never heard about them.
2. Every ex-girlfriend will see this sign and immediately think of me. They were rude. I’m over it.
3. It’s me, Christopher Walk-in Freezer.
4. Probably the the best and most accurate fortune any of us will ever receive.
5. It’s been like 10 years since this joke started making the rounds, and I’ve yet to get tired of it.
6. Finally, a restaurant that understands me.
7. I know it’s stolen from a movie, but I’m a sucker for opportunistic marketing, okay?
8. And I’m also a sucker for the times when the internet becomes part of the real world. Much happy. So wow.
9. I once tried to write a poem. Wound up doodling a tree and ordering roses over the phone instead.
10. Would be nice to have a running total for how close we are to being rid of them once and for all.
11. So basically they’ve eliminated any patron under 30. I like this place.
12. How much do you want to bet this was posted in a shady taco joint somewhere just off a highway?
13. It would seem that reddit is now in charge of making these fortunes.
14. There is no grey area here.
15. But with fewer genital pictures and bathroom selfies.
16. Well I was hungry, not sure I am now. Mildly curious though…
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”