We made a list of 15 amazing hotels where it’s easy to find that perfect blend of relaxation and silence.
1. Explora Patagonia in Patagonia, Chile
Situated near Lake Pehoé and the mountain chain Cordillera Paine in Chile, Hotel Patagonia is probably the world’s most photogenic hotel. To get to the nearest town, you’ll have to drive at least 274 km.
2. Sossusvlei Desert Lodge in Namibia, Africa
Sossusvlei Desert Lodge is a luxurious and comfortable oasis located in the desert in Namibia. You won’t see so many bright, starry nights anywhere else in the world.
3. Wickaninnish Inn in Tofino, Canada
Staying at Wickaninnish Inn will remind you of camping, but with miraculous bays to look at and scrumptious oysters for eat.
4. Lion Sands Game Reserve in South Africa
Staying at Lion Sands Game Reserve, you’re more likely to meet a big cat than a human. It’s a perfect place for those who have been dreaming to escape from the city.
5. Hotel Villa Honegg in Ennetbürgen, Switzerland
This five-star hotel is situated on mount Bürgenstock, and landscapes there are absolutely amazing. Looking at Lake Lucerne, sipping Rivella and enjoying a cheese fondue, you can feel absolutely safe from disturbances.
6. Viceroy Hotel in Bali, Indonesia
Why not take a private helicopter and fly to the remote Viceroy Hotel to plunge into the eternal calm of the infinity pool?
7. Whitepod Hotel in Montreux, Switzerland
The hotel looks like a giant golf ball with a view of Montreux.
8. Amangiri Resort in Canyon Point, Utah
Amangiri means ’’a quiet valley’’ and it occupies 600 protected acres of a picturesque desert in Utah. There’s nothing but sand and rocks, and in the middle of the resort you’ll find a fabulous pool.
9. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island in Maldives
This place will make you feel like you’re in a James Bond movie when you’re offered to swim with sharks. You can get to this hotel only by seaplane.
10. Alila Jabal Akhdar Resort in Nizwa, Oman
Jabal Akhdar means ’’green mountain,’’ and the hotel offers a spectacular view of the mountain chain Al-Hajar in Oman. The nearest airport is 2.5 hours away by car.
11. Kasbah du Toubkal in Imlil, Morocco
It’s a four-star hotel situated at the bottom of the Atlas Mountains, and it’s a perfect place for rest, hiking and isolation.
12. Fogo Island Inn on Fogo Island, Canada
The hotel is situated in a fanciful fishing village on an island of the northeast coast of Newfoundland. Here you will find 29 rooms with spectacular views of the ocean. To get here you’ll have to spend 2 hours on a ferry.
13. Desroches Island Resort on Amirandes Island, Seychelles
It’s a private paradise situated on a remote island of the Seyshelles, with blue water, white sands and amazing ocean views.
14. Mashpi Lodge Mashpi, Ecuador
Imagine yourself as Indiana Jones in this hotel, which is located in the heart of the rainforest.
15. Jade Screen Hotel in Huangshan, China
There’s only one way to this hotel: 60,000 stone steps to the top. Just remember not to look down!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”