Some kids, have answers that are pretty far off the conventional path. What do you say to a kid who wants to grow up to be a mailbox? Not a postal worker, mind you, but the actual mailbox itself! Kids have a history of saying the darndest things, and answering what they want to be when they grow up is no exception. Here are 15 examples of kids with adorably hilarious life goals.
1. Might need to work out a few more steps between goals two and three, but it’s good to dream big!
2. At least he knows what he wants …
Honestly, I’d be more concerned about David.
3. Hopefully, one without any bills in it.
5. It’s important to set goals you feel you can realistically achieve.
6. This kid knows what’s up.
7. “Soup is my destiny.”
8. Who doesn’t?
9. It’s not what it looks like …
This is actually a hilarious true story. The little girl’s mother works at Home Depot and customers were in a heated bidding war for the very last snow shovel during a huge blizzard. Yikes!
10. “All the single ladies, all the single ladies … “
11. He’s a man with a plan.
12. I believe in you, kid.
13. You’re hired!
14. Life is all about prioritizing.
15. You and me both, kid. You and me both.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”