Have you ever heard of Jin Shin Jyutsu? It’s the ancient Japanese art of mending, using pressure points to achieve harmony in your body. My body can feel like a wreck sometimes so a little bit of harmony to help with my body’s health sounds good to me. But the best part about it is that you can give it a try with very minimal effort! All it takes is the application of pressure on your different fingers, with each finger corresponding to a different symptom. So give it a shot and let us know how it goes for you!
According to Jin Shin Jyutsu…
- bring harmony to your stomach and spleen
- relieve anxiety, nervousness, depression, skin problems, headaches, stomach aches, and the feeling of being constantly ill
- bring harmony to your kidneys and bladder
- relieve muscle cramps, back pain, tooth aches, digestive tract problems, and feelings of apprehension
- bring harmony to your liver and nerves
- relieve cardiovascular health, menstrual pain, vision problems, headaches, and feelings of anger and uncertainty
- bring harmony to your lungs and digestive organs
- relieves breathing problems, digestive problems, ringing in the ears, and feelings of distress
- bring harmony to your heart
- relieves throat pain, flatulence, issues with bones, feelings of tension, anxiety and loneliness
Have you tried this? “Share” your experience by pressing the button below!