1. A coat of nail polish can help keep screws or buttons in place. Glasses and button-ups are great to try this on.
2. A makeup brush is great for dusting the crud away from your computer keyboard.
3. Need to keep the door open? Rubber bands wrapped around the knobs will do the trick.
4. Painting will be a clean chore for once if you wipe your bush on a rubber band.
5. The holes of buttons can even be of use.
6. Pipe cleaners will ensure that your delicate clothes don’t fall from their hangers.
7. Attach tape to the end of a container, so leveling ingredients won’t leave a nasty residue on your finger.
8. Want to recycle plastic bags? All you have to do is turn your old tissue box into an instant dispenser.
9. Fill up the flower pot’s drainage holes with a coffee filter, and you’ll never have to worry about soil leaking out the bottom.
10. This is perfect for a trip to the beach. In order to keep valuables safe, use this clever suntan bottle decoy.
11. A quick and easy funnel can be created using a two-liter bottle and a pair of scissors.
12. An ordinary kitchen drawer organizer can keep toothbrushes and other bathroom items in order.
13. Lollipops, cake pops, and any other kinds of “pops” can be displayed or left to cool in a colander.
14. A glasses case is a sleek alternative to a makeup bag.
15. Ever realize that a Pringles can is the perfect height to seal in extra spaghetti?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”