Wisdom can come from any source, like a moment of meditation, or the lyrics of your favorite song. When it comes to gaining a deeper understanding of life and its mysteries, there are countless ways. If you’re looking to find Zen-like focus and are having trouble, maybe, just maybe, you need a little shove from the universe to deal with life’s everyday craziness.
Whatever the case, it is often said that laughter is the quickest way to finding inner peace. Sometimes, you just have to find the humor in a situation!
1. “Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone.”
2. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.”
3. “It’s always darkest before dawn. So, if you’re going to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, that’s the time to do it.”
5. “Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.”
6. “Never test the depth of the water with both feet.”
7. “If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.”
8. “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.”
9. “If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.”
10. “Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will hang out on the boat all day ignoring calls from his wife.”