Is breakfast your favorite meal, but you never have enough time to actually make it? Try this tater tot casserole and you’ll have breakfast made for the rest of the week!
It’s super simple so anyone can make it! Just have all of your ingredients ready, dump them in, then poor egg mixture on top!
- 1 lb Hot breakfast sausage
- 1 30-32oz Bag frozen tater tots
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1 1/2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 CUP Mozzarella cheese
- 8 Eggs
- 2 CUPS Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
3. In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage and cheeses.
4. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
5. Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk.
6. Pour over tater tot mixture.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”