If you’re looking for the perfect summer dessert that’s sure to delight your guests, look no further than this delicious sweet wine ice cream recipe!
All you need is 10-minutes of prep time and 3-4 hours for the mixture to freeze, and you’re on your way to to the most delectable wine ice cream you’ve ever tasted.
PREP: 10 MINS (plus freezing time)
SERVES 4 – 6
- 150ml sweet white wine, such as Orange Muscat and Flora
- 3 rounded tbsp caster sugar
- 284ml carton double cream
- summer fruits to serve, such as blackberries
- raspberries and redcurrants
- Tip the wine and sugar into a bowl and whisk together. Gradually whisk in the cream until it starts to thicken and just hold its shape.
- Pour into a rigid container and freeze until firm, about 3-4 hours. Serve in scoops with seasonal summer fruits splashed with a little more sweet wine.
*This fruity treat will last for up to a month in the freezer
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”