- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulate sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 pint jumbo strawberries, sliced widthwise (discarding the tips and tops)
- 1 bag jumbo marshmallow
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels, melted according to package directions.
- 6 inch skewers
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9 x13 pan with greased parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well after each egg.
- Fold in vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
- Mix well until combined.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges of cake are golden.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Lift cooled cake from pan and carefully cut into 1.5 inch cubes.
- Thread the skewers starting with the marshmallow, cake, and strawberry. Repeatpattern.
- Placed finished skewers a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the kabobs with melted white chocolate.
- Store in the fridge.
- When ready to serve let sit at room temperature for a few minutes.
Recipe from Divas Can Cook . ” Old School Cooking For the Modern Woman”
If you know someone who’d like these, be sure to “Share” this post now!