13. Garland is a great way to bring color to any room. But don’t spend too much money on it. Garland is one of those things that you can make for a lot less at home.
14. Make beautiful stamped art using a potato stamper. Confused? Check out these tips.
15. If you don’t mind making a little mess, put crayons in a hot glue gun and melt crayons to create this fun piece of art. This would be adorable in a kid’s bedroom.
16. Turn a regular picture into a beautiful piece of watercolor pixel art. The instructions can be found here, and it can be done in an afternoon.
17. Use everyday items to hang up pictures throughout the house. I love the idea of an art wall where kids can hang their creations they bring home from school.
18. String art is gaining popularity due to its ease and cost. Not sure what to create, try to be creative. It’s your art! You only need a few supplies to get started.
19. There are a lot of companies out there that will blow up your Instagram photos so you can use them as pictures throughout your house. Add some filters and you are good to go.
20. How cute are these? Glue wooden letters to a canvas in whatever design you choose, then spray paint!
21. Want to be abstract but not sure where to start? Try using masking tape to make a design on a piece of canvas, pick out a cool paint color, and paint the canvas. When it has dried, remove the tape and you’ll have a one of kind piece of art for your home.