The concept of the man cave is nothing new, a space where a dude can set up his favorite foosball table, poster collection and La-Z-Boy chairs to just kick back to enjoy all things manly. But what about ladies?
Step aside boys, lady sheds are here to stay. Check out these incredible lady sheds for inspiration.
1. For just $250, a New Mexico-based craft blogger turned this old shed into her very own DIY craft shed.
2. Alison Kynaston won a “She Shed” contest with this gorgeous tropical mini-cabin.
3. This rustic cabin brings the sweet charm to the outside as well as the inside.
4. This English-countryside-influenced shed would be the perfect space for an afternoon tea.
5. This beachside shed sparks some serious envy.
6. This shed is just a couple of steps away from the main house but it’s a colorful burst of a getaway.
7. Tatiana Hardisty used her shed to create a loving tribute to her childhood home in St. Petersburg, Russia.
8. These she sheds are just perfect for craft spaces.
9. This shed has a glorious balance of rustic charm and straight up glamor.
10. The sheds look just precious in wintertime, adding a dash of color against the gloomy backyard palate.
11. No matter what the main house looks like, the she shed is a space to let out your creativity.
12. Or create a deeply zen space.
13. This 1950’s diner shed pays tribute to a more innocent, bygone era.
14. This shed strikes a balance between coziness and elegant minimalism.
15. The sheds provide a great wintertime retreat.
16. This adorably rustic home is an upcycler’s dream.
17. The sheds are just beautiful blank canvases to project your personality. What would you do with this shed?
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”