Summer will be here before you know it and while that means a lot of really fun stuff, like swimming pools and BBQ’s, it also means dealing with the oppressive heat! If you have short hair, it can be even tougher to actually style. Check out these beauty hacks to beat the heat and look great doing it!
1. Spray an old toothbrush with some hairspray and tame fly-aways.
2. Instead of two braids, pull two halves of your hair into a knot.
3. Get ahead of the humidity with beach waves and keep your from looking frizzy.
4. A face-framing braid is a soft feminine way to keep hair out of your face and still wear your hair down.
5. A five-in-one styling treatment reduces not only your styling time, but will keep you from sweating off your product during the day.
6. This casually messy ponytail looks great with this season’s boho dresses.
7. Renaissance Fair, anyone?
8. A beaded headband is back in style this summer.
9. These twist pins look difficult, but they’re a cinch for securing a bun.
10. A little baby powder, corn starch, or baking soda on your scalp to soak up grease and sweat between wash days.
11. Hide a hair clip inside your ponytail for a little extra oomph.
12. A high-perched, voluminous ponytail will look more put together and make your face look sleeker.
13. Skip the salon and do an at-home blowout with rollers, a hair dryer and a little bit of hairspray for serious summer style.
14. Twist your hair back and pin it away from your face for a pretty look for hot, windy days.
15. This twisted bun looks way harder than it is.
16. Just give in to the easy-living summertime style with this very trendy boho wrap.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”