Parties can be stressful situations. What do you serve as drinks, how should you decorate?
Here are 16 party hacks for the best time ever:
1. If your speakers have blown out or you don’t have any around, try this
2. Trace with toothpicks first for perfectly written cake messages
3. Keep your drinks cold with frozen water balloons
4. You know those lines on Solo Cups? They actually mean something
5. Make ice cream cones even more exciting
6. For a show-stopping beverage, try this: Add cotton candy in a glass and then pour over Perrier and champagne
7. Take surprises to the next level with your very own balloon surprise in a box
8. Serve your dips in cut-out peppers for a fun and easy-clean-up display!
9. Don’t settle for store-bought poppers and add some pizzazz with your very own
10. Serve sliced ice cream to your guests instead of scooping it out
11. Impress your guests with crystal clear ice (hint: boil the water first!)
12. Throwing an outside party? Why not make these incredible DIY glow-in-the-dark balloons!
13. Set up a Make Your Own _______ bar
14. Make any drink glow with a little black light and some tonic water.
15. Skip the store-bought cheese board and DIY your own
16. How much to serve at a party
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”