Do you have a small kitchen but love to cook? Here’s a list of of storage suggestions that will help you see your tiny kitchen from a new perspective.
1. Hangers, clips, and magnets are not only a great storage idea, but your utensils are right there!
2. Additional shelves allow you to fit more dishes in your cupboards.
3. A clever use of corners will give you an advantage.
4. Store what you rarely use in boxes.
5. Add an extra shelf over your cupboards to save even more space.
6. Hang pans for a tight, neat fit.
7. A vertical paper holder is good for storing foil, storage bags, or plastic wrap.
8. How about a rod under your sink to hang your cleaners from?
9. A wall shelf will fit all your recipe books nicely.
10. Save space in the drawers and on the counter by attaching a dish drainer to the wall.
11. Cutting boards can be stored like this.
12. Use a bathroom rod to hang pots and pans anywhere you have additional space.
13. Knives and other metallic utensils can be stored on a magnetic strip.
14. Make a spice rack out of a magnetic strip.
15. It’s best to keep all long-handled utensils in one place.
16. Who says paper holders can only hold papers?
17. Wall shelves will free space in the drawers.
18. Little shelves offer additional space on the counter top.
19. Meet the folding table — your best friend in a small space!
20. Transform the inside of each cabinet door to offer you more space.
21. You can hang anything like this — just watch your head!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”