Do you think fixing all the problems around your home would be expensive, but what if it didn’t have to be? Try these easy and inexpensive DIY tips for fixing common apartment problems and restore your home to its former glory!
1. Have scratched furniture?
2. To clear a clogged drain, pour some baking soda down the drain, followed by vinegar and hot water.
3. Wrap a wide rubber band around doorknobs to soften a slamming door.
5. Use coarse salt to clean any cast iron skillet .
6. Easily clean off your dirty deck with a broom and a hose.
7. Remove a stripped screw by using a rubber band.
8. Did you brush your floors today?
9. Freshen up your home without aerosol spray.
11. Use WD-40 to silence squeaky doors, lubricate stuck windows and remove crayon marks from walls.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”