11. The likelihood that the glass of water you’re drinking contains a molecule of water that once passed through a dinosaur is about 100%.
12. Frankenstein was the name of the creator, not the monster.
13. Catfish have 27,000 taste buds. This is four times more than what human beings have.
14. This is what sand looks like under a microscope:
15. A stereotypical gold fish bowl is actually the worst kind of home for them.
16. Reading in poor lighting or using a computer in the dark does not in fact have any negative effects on your vision.
17. Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire.
18. In Cyprus, Santa Claus is called Basil.
19. No one has ever managed to tame an African elephant.
20. The image on the left is what a candle looks like when it burns on Earth; on the right this is how it burns in zero-gravity, as seen on the space station Mir.
21. A lack of sleep makes people see enemies all around them.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”