The Internet is full of life hacks. No matter how many we see, there always seem to be new ones popping up each day. Unfortunately, our lives aren’t getting any less hectic, so we’re eager to learn ways to make things easier. These 13 clever life hacks will improve the way you live in every part of your house. Get hacking, because before you even have time to try all of these, the Internet will have already come up with a new batch for us.
1. Use a paper towel instead of expensive name-brand cleaning pads.
2. Goodbye, stinky sponges.
3. An easy dinner for two.
4. A two-way mirror won’t have any gap between your finger’s reflection.
5. What else would you do with all those ugly crayon colors?
6. Your garage just got a lot bigger.
7. Cut an old globe in half for a unique centerpiece.
8. Combine honey, sweet almond oil, liquid hand soap and vanilla extract for a DIY bubble bath.
9. Maximize your closet space with these simple shelves.
10. Turn your watermelon into bite-sized chunks with ease.
11. You can use parchment paper instead of cupcake liners in a pinch.
12. Rubber bands can open the tightest lids.
13. Velcro down your rugs so they don’t slide around.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”