Here are some great ideas for how you can use balloons to do a lot more than just a water balloon fight
1. Make a DIY button-bowl.
2. Make your own clouds… sort of.
3. Make this awesome light from tree branches.
4. Use them to make chocolate serving bowls.
5. Freeze them to make these glowing lawn decorations.
6. Keep track of who’s glass belongs to whom like this.
7. Combine rolls of magazines to make an awesome bowl.
8. Make ice candles for your winter event.
9. Ninja stress balls help take the edge off.
10. Make a rainbow arch!
11. Turn them into unique DIY vases.
12. Make some beautiful winter-themed lawn ornaments.
13. Use string to make these elegant centerpieces.
14. Add a pop of color to keeping those drinks cold.
15. Make Easter decorations.
16. Let everyone know they’ve found the party with this birthday wreath.
17. Doilies become beautiful candle holders.
18. Toss them in the pool to take that pool-party to the next level.
19. DIY save-the-dates save a ton of money.
20. Make an ice bowl.
21. Create a lovely fall-themed leaf bowl.
22. Add some colorful, DIY charm to the Christmas tree.
23. Here’s another way to make a balloon arch from scratch.
24. Set some mood lighting with these lights.