This dip is perfect for any occasion! And you can prepare it in no time! It’s even delicious cold!
- 8 Strips Bacon
- 2 11 oz. Cans whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 8oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 CUP Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 CUP Fresh basil, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees°F.
2. In a cast iron or ovenproof skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until slightly crispy.
3. Remove from heat and set on paper towels to absorb excess grease.
4. Drain off all but 1 teaspoon of the grease remaining in the pan. We want to use the bacon grease to grease the pan and add more bacon flavor to the dip.
5. Crumble the bacon.
6. Combine the corn, jalapeno, cream cheese, mozzarella, salt, cayenne, half of the bacon, and half of the basil. 7. 7. Scoop into the skillet and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon and basil, and parmesan cheese to taste. Serve immediately.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”