Some celebrities have super versatile looks. They can rock different-colored hair every day of the week and everybody loves it. Then there are the celebs who just can’t change up their looks without looking completely unrecognizable. It’s almost as if a haircut or a certain style is what defines them. In the end, we know there’s more to a star than what they look like, but we put together a list of those who can’t get away with changing up their style without people looking twice at them!
1. Zooey Deschanel is widely known for her doe eyes and blunt bangs.
But what happens when she steps out without her signature hair style? She’s barely recognizable!
2. The Joaquin Phoenix we’re used to is generally clean shaven, and showing off those baby blues.
When he stepped out with his sunglasses and grizzly looking beard, everyone had to look twice to make sure it was really Joaquin.
3. Back in the day, Ke$ha rocked as much glitter as she possibly could.
Seriously, SO much glitter.
Today, Kesha has removed the “$” from her name and rocks a more natural look.
4. The absolutely dreamy Matthew McConaughey knows how to make his looks work for him.
But when it comes to changing his looks up for a role, we’re not sure how we feel about this one.
5. Taylor Momsen is basically known for her dark makeup looks.
So when Taylor goes fresh faced, she’s hardly recognizable!
6. Singer Melanie Martinez certainly has a signature look, which includes heavy makeup and colorful hair.
Who’s this girl? It’s still Melanie Martinez!
7. If anybody has a signature look, it’s Marilyn Manson.
It’s kind of smart when you think about it. People barely recognize him when he steps out without all of his makeup.
What do you think, should these celebs leave their signature look behind, or keep holding onto what makes them unique? COMMENT and let us know!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”