If you’re trying to lose weight, it’s important to not only fuel your body with a nutritious diet, but also food and drinks that’ll help your body burn calories faster.
In fact, making smart choices about what you eat and drink (like fat burning foods and calorie burning drinks) can help boost your metabolism even while you sleep!
Calorie Burning Bedtime Drink
Drinking 1 glass of this juice before bedtime triggers fat burn (especially around your belly) while you sleep. Here is a rundown of the fat burning ingredients:
- Aloe Vera juice is full of antioxidants that delay the development of free radicals that cause inflammation and bloating.
- Parsley and cilantro are low in calories, and loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. They are super-effective at easing water retention, and soothing an inflated tummy.
- Ginger is a super-spice that fires up your metabolism and supports a healthy digestive system.
- Cucumbers are hydrating and great at working on those tricky fat reserves. You cannot keep them out of any weight loss drinks.
- Lemon juice is an effective toxin buster that flushes out excess fat and impurities from the system.
What You Need:
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- ½ glass water
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice
- A bunch of either cilantro or parsley
Simply blend the ingredients together, and drink 1 glass before bedtime.
Stay Hydrated: Drink Lots of Water
Whether your body is turning food into fuel or working away at your fat reserves, it needs water to efficiently burn calories. Dehydration causes your metabolism to slow down, thus slowing the rate at which your body burns fat.
If you’re looking to give your metabolism a little boost, there’s no better recipe than this to kick start fat burn!
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”