Buffalo sauce lovers unite! These rolls take very little effort to make and are delicious! They’re the perfect amount of cheese and spice, and the shredded chicken alone makes every bite worth it.
Make for dinner, snack, or even a party dish! These rolls are totally worth the 20 mins. it takes to make them!
- 2 Cooked Chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 CUP Buffalo sauce
- 4oz Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Tube Crescent roll dough
- 1 Green onion, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 and cover a baking sheet in parchment paper.
2. Mix together chicken, sauce, cheese, and seasonings in a large bowl.
3. Gently roll out your crescent roll dough.
4. Use a sharp knife to slice it into one inch pieces.
5. Spread your pinwheels out and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.
6. Ranch for dipping.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”