- 1 medium cucumber, peeled (use english or seedless cucumbers if you can find them)
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion (about 1/4 of a small onion)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sandwich bread
1. Cut cucumber in half and remove the seeds with a spoon.
2. Place the cucumber and onion in a food processor and puree.
3. Place the puree in a stainer to drain off excess liquid.
4. Place the cucumber mixture back in the food processor with the cream cheese and salt and puree until combined.
5. Spread onto bread to make sandwiches.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”