Here’s an easy, quick chicken recipe for you to make for your family! The best part, there are only 4 main ingredients. You can’t go wrong with that!
- 1 LB Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Tenders
- 3.5 OZ Basil Pesto
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, sliced
- 8 OZ Fresh Mozzarella, sliced
- Dash of Salt
- Dash of Black pepper
- Dash of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Dash of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly coat a baking dish with pam.
- Place chicken tenders in dish.
- Spoon basil pesto on each chicken tender.
- Spread to coat top of tenders.
- Place tomato slices on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place slices of mozzarella on top of tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
If you know someone who might like this, please click “Share!”